cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 -Message Dumping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are able to receive and send message from and to third party mail box successfully. But when we enable message dumping for debugging via J2EE Admin for AS2 Adapter we are not able to receive message from the third party mail box.

As per SEEBURGER EDIINT AS2 Adapter for SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0 document it is given as follows

"For debugging purposes, it is possible to dump the complete AS2 message or MDN to a directory on the SAP XI Server. The outbound and incoming AS2 messages are stored with complete HTTP headers. This also applies to the outbound and incoming MDNs."

So can anyone provide help to solve the issue.

Regards,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you performing Seeburger monitoring as explained in my weblogs.

/people/prateek.srivastava3/blog/2009/08/05/seeburger--part-4--message-monitor

Message recovery

/people/prateek.srivastava3/blog/2009/08/05/seeburger--part-5--message-recovery

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

If message dumping is enabled then message is not reaching to the AS2 server and third party mail box receiving some error as not able to send message to the partner.

If meesage dumping is disabled then the message is reaching to the AS2 server successfully.

As we need to communicate with two mail box .So message exchange with one mail box is successfull and when second mail box pushes data to our As2 server it is not reaching and the partner is telling that negative MDN is received.

But when we check in the seeburger monitoring message from the second mail box is not shown, as i know that negative MDN is sent in cases like decryption is failed.

For debugging the above case message dumping is enabled and checked with the first mail box but it is also failing as I explained previously.

Seeburger Version is 1.7.1

So can you provide some solution to solve the issue with message dumping.

Regards,

Prakash

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you partner say that negative MDN is receiver, do they have some more error desription along with it?

Which mode of MDN have you configured - Sync or async?

One of the reason of negative MDN could be improper security settings. Could you check that too?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I didnt get more information regarding the error from partner and also I am not able to see any message from the partner(second mailbox) in the seeburger workbench.

As I want to know message dumping feature provided since if it is enabled then the message is not coming from the fist mail box also..Is it a bug in the seeburger version 1.7.1 ? or I need to carry out any more steps in J2EE admin other than making this parameter to true.?

So can you provide solution to debug using message dumping feature.

Regards,

Prakash

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Did you see any error message in the adapter level message monitoring?

Regards,

Ravi Kanth talagana