Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debugging outbound IDoc function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have written exit_SAPLV56K_002 (OUTBOUND DELIVERY). i want to test it now. i have executed RSNAST00. filled the selection-screen with applicaiton, object key, output type. executed it. finally it said.

0 outputs were processed in total (0 successfully,

0 incorrectly)

i also created a new output for the delivery. but still i could not debug my fucntion.

please let me know hoe to see if my functionality is working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.put break point at include program..then check its going into the program or not...this is first.

2. did u create distrubution model at bd64.

check both .....

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.put break point at include program..then check its going into the program or not...this is first.

2. did u create distrubution model at bd64.

check both .....

0 Kudos

of course, i put the break points and distribution model is ready.

i think the reason is that the output is already processed. so i also created an output for the document.

even then it is not working. what could be the reason ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

Why dont you try tcode WE19 to test your changes. You execute Standard Outbound processing tab in debug mode to check your changes.

Cheers,

Vikram

Pls reward helpful replies. Tx!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surendrakumar,

Hope you have activated User-Exit. You need to create a project(TC:CMOD) and assign exit name to project and activate project. Untill and unless you are not assigning / activating 'User Exit' breakpoint will not work.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Cheers,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the 'Further Data' for your output is set to '1', then run RSNAST00.

0 Kudos

hi nagel,

can u pls. explain. i didnt understand. i have seen further data tab on app. tool bar. i have chosen it. where do i set it to '1' as u said. what for is this

pls explain.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Debug RSNAST00 first. For some reason it is exiting before processing the IDoc (you an see that from the fact that no NAST entries have been processed).

It's not event getting to your code.

- Tony.

0 Kudos

Go to your delivery and reissue the output. VL02N - Extras - Delivery Output - Header. Click on your output type and hit the 'Repeat Output' button. Click on the new output with the yellow light and hit the 'Further Data' button. Under 'Requested Processing' set the drop-down to '1 - Send with periodically scheduled job'. Now run RSNAST00, the program will stop at your break-point.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surendrakumar,

Have you maintained condition records for shipping (t/code <b>VV22</b>) and output type for shipping (t/code <b>NACT</b>)?

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward points if helpful.