cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load of deleted BP relationships R3->CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN Forum,

I have a problem loading information about deleted relationships from R/3 to CRM.

I have company A with partners (persons) 1, 2 and 3 in the same partnerrole (called "OPM" in my case). They are all loaded correctly in CRM.

Now the relationship to person 1 was deleted in R/3. It seems to me as if this is not transferred via delta load. Although other things, like changed ship-to party or new persons in role OPM, work fine.

When I now do a new inital load or synchronization request for company A (load object CUSTOMER_REL), the CRM keeps the relationship although it is missing in R/3. Otherwise, the load works fine; all BDOCs are green, and they contain the correct data.

Is it normal system behavior that deleted relations are not transferred? How can I update the CRM?

Thanks a lot for any help.

Best regards,

Timo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you put some filtering on the deletion FLAG in you adapter objects?

Regards,

Frédéric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frédéric,

thanks for your note.

We do not have filters set on deletion flags. The only filters we have concern number ranges, partnerroles and sales areas. Customer-BPs as well as person-BPs are in the filtering range, so all looks fine there for me.

Regards,

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Timo,

oss note 497146 is maybe usefull?

What is your CRM release?

Regards,

Frédéric

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frédéric,

yes, this note is quite helpful. We already had it implemented in our system (which is CRM 4.0, btw). I spent some time figuring out how exactly the loads work.

The function module from the note does work for the delta-load which deletes the partner relation. But it does not work for an initial load when the function in R/3 is already gone. I did some research: It seems all errors are from a time last year when our BP load had some malfunctions. Now, the wrong relationships can't be repaired by initial loading.

I figure I will have to write a small program that deletes the old realtions. This will solve the problem (for new deletions will be handled by the function), but it would have been nice if the initial load would repair this automatically.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Timo,

I am facing the same issue. We also applied the OSS Note -497146 after the changes were done. So for future it is okay. But to fix the existing inconsistencies I am writing a Z-program to delete the obsolete relationships.

I am trying to use the function module used by SAP in OSS Note 497146 - BAPI_BUPR_RELATIONSHIP_DELETE. But when I call it from my z-program, the relationship is not deleted. While if I delete a BP relationship in R/3 and debug the inbound queue in CRM, everything works the same way and the relationship is deleted.

Just wanted to know if you have faced the same issue and if you have found any workaround?

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

On more investigation, I found out that OSS Note - 682427 addresses this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

you are right, note 682427 is helpful in this context. Unfortunately, I have the following situation: Due to other queue errors, several delete-relationship-LUWs where lost. The result is, that in R/3 the relationship is deleted, but in CRM there is still the relationship even for the sales organization. Therefor, note 682427 does not help me (it only deletes relationships without sales organizations).

Thanks for your hint anyway.

Regards,

Timo