cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VFX3 - Problem with transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client when using the T-VFX3 can actually see the list of invoices which have been created but not processed yet.

However he cannot see the amount written on invoices as well as if the amount is in cash or a bank transfer.

Can you please explain to me how we can address this problem to allow my client to see the amounts on invoices and the nature of payment?

Thanks

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case you have to enhance VFX3 transaction as the select statement for this report does not give you the value of the invoice or the payment mode. In this case you have to create a custom transaction based on VFX3 and fetch these values from the invoice.

Regards

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Idranil,

What do you mean for that? To fetch? How can I do it? Can I do it myself or do I hav to speak to a developer?

If I have to do it myself, can you show me the way to do it?

Regards

Chris

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a standard transaction which will not meet your requirement. So what you have to do is that copy this TCode's program, tell the logic to your ABAPer, rename the program with TCode as ZVFX3.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As suggested by Lakshmipati and me, you can ask your ABAPer to create a custom program wherein the select statement will also include the fields that your client required. Based on this you can create a new Z transaction to get all these data according to your client's requirement.

Regards

Indranil