cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong billing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have one issue. I am trying one scenario in IDES system. When I create the billing documents in back ground for some of the invocies wrong date has been picked up as the billing date.

For E.g Billing date in the sales order is 07/08/2009 this has come through the invoice date maintained in the customer master. Now when i created the billing documents on 12/08/2009 the date which system has given as billing document is 11/08/2009 instead of 07/08/2009.

Please note that the bunch of invoices created in the background...

Thanks,

Vishi...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved...

Thanks,

Vishi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For andelivery related Billing,normally system defaults the GI date as Billing date, beacuse as you know, Delivery becomes due for Billing only when PGI is done.

When, we want for periodic billing,

we choose a Factory calender specifying a rule for date (which datewill be proposed as billing date,i.e, first date or last date of the month).

Then we assign the Factory calender to the Customer master of the Payer (in the "Invoicing date" field in the customer master), so that billing date will be periodic say once in a month (last day of the month, as you have choosen).

When we do not want periodic billing , we keep this "Invoicing date" field as BLANK.

That means, in your case, billing date is not proposed from the "Invoicing date" field in the customer master (if you are not doing periodic billing).

So, check the Goods issue date, which might have been proposed by the system as billing date.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were they Order related billing or Delivery related billing ?? If Delivery related billing, check the Actual GI Date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi