cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issure regarding condition table assigned to price procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru:

When I am trying to assign the contion table 552(which had been set up as sold to sepecific pricing) into price procedure pr00,and type the access number and trying assign the field to this table,and I saw red light in "sold to party" column which cannot be popped up the document structure and document field,help!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And when I am click the field (KUNAG) in the condtion table in access sequence,it popped up the message and said "select a document field for KUNAG" what does it mean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to select the field Customer (KUNNR) from the filed catalog if you want to use customer number for your pricing since sold-to party (KUNAG) field is not a document field means in KOMK - Communication Header for Pricing the field KUNAG is assigned with the field KUNNR. KUNNR is the document filed available in the KOMK document structure.

Only the field KUNNR is available in KOMK and so you can use the same for your pricing.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajkumar,

I had the same issue and read the thread your input helped me in resolving the issue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

I had a similar issue and your suggestion helped perfectly.

Thank You.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field I picked in conditon table if KUNAG which is sold to party,it looks good in condition table for this field,but When I was going to access sequence and to look at the conditon table which had been assigned the access sequence again,the field KUNAG showed the red light,then after maintaining the conditon type via vk11 and trying to va01 to place the sales order,the system popped up the error message: field is not known for conditon accesses,so my question is why it looks ok in condition table whereas it displayed the error message in access sequence after assigning the table condtion to this access sequence? Please help to fix!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I had a similar issue when assigning condition table to the access sequence,I saw the red light for sold to party,so how to pick kunnr as sold to party?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked whether relevant field is available in the pricing table that you are planning to use for that access sequence?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

Plz select sold to party as KUNNR

and in OVKK plz maintain CUpp like u have maintained in CMR -Sales area level-Sales tab..

Hope u may get clue..

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reading through your message over again, I guess you havent maintained the condition record for the price. Please do the same using VK11, I think your problem will be solved.

The normal procedure is:

A condition table is assigned to an access sequence (TCode V/07).

This access sequence is then assigned to condition type (TCode V/06).

Include this condition type in your pricing procedure (TCode V/08).

If you have done these right, then there is some problem in the condition table (552 is not a standard table).

All the best!

Regards,

Aroop

Edited by: Aroop D on Aug 14, 2009 12:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> When I am trying to assign the contion table 552(which had been set up as sold to sepecific pricing) into price procedure pr00,

Please dont take my words as rude, but i guess you have difficulties on understanding the pricing procedure. In pricing procedure condition technique we never assign CONDITION TABLE to PRICING PROCEDURE, we assign this to Access sequence.

I will refer you to please search the condition technique in forum and follow the process.

Thanks,

Raja