cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem building CATS DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I cant build the ESS CATS DC, all of its dependencies build fine (show up green in the CBS).

Here is the error message:

Build Plugin 'WebdynproPlugin', Version 7.00 SP 11p1 (NW04S_11_REL, built on 2007-07-03 13:36:07 CEST, CL28117)
   development component:  ess/cat (sap.com)
      software component:  SAP_ESS (sap.com)

[System.err] [Invoked from  com.sap.ide.generationfwk.task.GenerationTaskJavaMethod.executePersistent(GenerationTaskJavaMethod.java:153)]
[System.err] com.sap.tc.webdynpro.repository.RepositoryRuntimeException: Generic Exception: 
[System.err] 	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.repository.persistence.xml.XMLConfigurationParserWriter.startParsing(XMLConfigurationParserWriter.java:178)
[System.err] 	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.repository.persistence.xml.XMLPersistence.doReadVMO(XMLPersistence.java:126)

full exception chain here: http://pastebin.com/m215d3e59

any ideas?

I noticed this exception earlier in the log, no idea if its related in any way. The hostname is resolvable though:

[System.err] [Invoked from  com.sap.s2x.tools.GUID.getnodeaddress(GUID.java:585)]
[System.err] java.net.UnknownHostException: N050: N050
[System.err] 	at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1191)
[System.err] 	at com.sap.s2x.tools.GUID.getnodeaddress(GUID.java:575)
[System.err] 	at com.sap.s2x.tools.GUID.<clinit>(GUID.java:179)
[System.err] 	at com.sap.s2x.tools.S2XGUID.getGUID(S2XGUID.java:19)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check SAP Note 752384

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that was very helpful to me, since Im working on CRM ISA as well. However I solved the issue above by updating the SAP_BUILDT to the latest SP. Hope this is helpful for anyone experiencing the same problem in the future.

thank you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for table breakage