cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating of Testtransport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am looking for the function in Transport Organizer to generate a Testtransport. In the case of the Testtransport a copy of the original transport is imported into the target system, but the original transport is still modifiable at the source system.

I think this function is available in Testtransport in Transport Organizer. Does anyone know if this function exist and where I can find it.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Juan is right. There is no such thing like Test Transport Exists.

If you to test that the configured Transport System is working correctly then you have to create the dummy request in your source system & try to import it in your target system as per your landscape architecture.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Shambo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have read something about a transport of copies. Is this a kind of testtransport?

Former Member
0 Kudos
I have read something about a transport of copies. Is this a kind of testtransport?

No, please find more info in the following link.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/34/819d423893c46ae10000000a155106/content.htm]

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never heard about such thing... If I'm wrong please correct me.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that possibility if you are using the Solution Manager to create transport requests. There it is possible to generate a Testtransport. So, I thought the function must available in Transport Organizer too.