Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User cannot be repaired because the organizational unit contains errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM 3.0; R/4 46C; classic scenario

Hello,

I was trying to erase a user from the organizational structure. I erased by clicking on the org unit and deleted the user from the org structure.

And I was trying to user to the org structure but when I ran the transaction bbp_check_user and received this message: "Organizational unit 00000000 does not exist. User cannot be repaired because the organizational unit contains errors" BBPU_MESSAGES090

Is there any way that I can fix this problem? I searched all the documentation I have but couldn't find an answer.

Thank you very much.

Felix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi felix,

Did you run transaction CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE to check that all your SRM org structure has addresses and so Green lighs should be displayed.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thank you for the response. Now the user cannot be found in the org structure because it has been deleted manaually. And I tried running CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE and system cannot find the this user. I tried to recreate the user in the structure by the transaction USERS_GEN but I get the message that the central user already exists. Do you have any idea? I can use the user ID to log on to the GUI fine....

Thank you,

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can u see the BP id for that user in the Org structure??If yes,try deleting the record for that user from that table BUT000 with this BP id through a report.

regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a std report available for deleting the BP's, "BUPA_TEST_DELETE"..tcode for the same is "BUPA_DEL".

Regards,

Disha.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

i wanted you to run CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE to check organizational strcuture address and not user...

Anyway, now if the repair functionality does not work in TA Users_gen, you will have to delete your user and recreate it (i hope you don't have purchasing document attached to this user).

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (0)