cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Web Dynpro and SAP NetWeaver Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you guys provide me link for Integrating Web Dynpro and SAP NetWeaver Portal. and how to run our webdynpro application there to view the page.

I got the document for integrating but dont know how to run our application.

Thanks

Nitu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to create webdynpro iview and provide the application name. when you run the iview you will be able to view your webdynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct. Actually i created iview and integrated with webdynpro application. But i donot know how to view the web page (or run).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click on the created iview and -->preview.

Regards,

Srkanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can preview the iview or you can integrate the iview with portal by assigning the iview to a page and then page to role and finally assign that role to the User. Such that when ever a user logs in portal he will see that iview under the specified role assigned to him.

Regards

Raghu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create iViews in the portal that are based on a Web Dynpro application. Use the default SAP Web Dynpro iView template shipped with the portal.

Regards,

Sunaina Reddy T

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer the Below link which will help you in creating webdynpro iView:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/3e36d690-0201-0010-cd99-bfbb81bd33d9&overrid...

After creating iView, open the iView and click on Preview button to see the application.

Thanks

Susmita

Edited by: susmita panigrahi on Aug 14, 2009 7:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using SAP NetWeaver Portal you can structure all your content (webdynpro)in a role-based manner.

To view your applications in the portal you need to create a webdynpro iview by selecting the respective application.you can add this iview to a page to provide proper layout and assign it to a role bsed on the requirement.

Follow the help[help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/f5/eb50360e6a11d7b84900047582c9f7/content.htm]

Regards,

srikanth