Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination in Stock Transport Order & subsequent Delivery

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's

While creating the STO replenishment delivery I am getting the message that Batch Search Procedure is not determined. Through Debugging it is found that LIKP - KALSM_CH is blank. It is also found that while creating the delivery through VL10B itself it is not picking value. Could you please suggest me what are the settings missing? do I need to do any settings in MM also?

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

The solution is different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pl let me know the solution ...I am having the same problem.

Thanks

chil

Former Member
0 Kudos
while creating the delivery through VL10B itself it is not picking value.

I am not able to get this problem but must be Copy Control Settings should be checked at SPRO>IMG>MM> Purchasing> Purchase order>Set up Stock Transport Order > Assign Delivery Type & Checking Rule.

For Batch Determination , go to SPRO>IMG>Logistics General > Batch Management > Batch Determination & Batch Check > Batch Search Procedure Allocation & Check Activation > Allocate SD Search procedure / Activate Check.Here maintain the Sales Area , Sales Document Type & Search Procedure ,also activate the Check Box as Check Batch.

Go to 0VLP and activate the Check Box Automatic Batch Determination against the Delivery Item Category.

Best Regards,

Ankur

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. I did those settings. But still it is not picking...

Regards

Rahul Mirashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly run the fresh process and confirm.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Do u want to have abtch check and batch determination in delivery .

If its a problem and u want to correct it,then please check in SPRO >.LOg.Gen>>batch MGMNT>>BAtch determination and check

Check batch search procedure allocation setting

Automatic batch determination in SD ,delivery item categories

If u dont want batch to be checked remove batch check for respective item categories.

If u want to apply the automatic batch determination in delivery and STO ,then u have to activate IM batch search procedure for movement type 641 and activate automatic batch determination for delivery item category.

Regards

Mandar

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I did all the settings as you told. I activated batch search for 641 also but still it is not determining. I dont want Automatic Batch Determination as per client requirement.

Regards

Rahul Mirashi

Edited by: Rahul on Aug 14, 2009 11:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

have u maintained records for materials in VCH1 .

Maintian there selection without any selection criteria (O).

Regards

Mandar

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah..

I maintain the record in VCH1 for my supplying plant

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the configuration setting for batch determination in SD and maintain enteries in the trasaction code V/C5 as below

Sales org + Distribution channel + Division + DL (in salesDoc Ty) + Search procedure + tick check batch

Sales org + Distribution channel + Division + NL (in salesDoc Ty) + Search procedure + tick check batch

Also check whether the delivery item category is active for auto. batch determination and maintain the batch condition record in transaction code VCH1.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

I created the procedure and assigned it already.

Regards

Rahul Mirashi

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to OMCG and check where you have assign the batch search procedure and batch check for your movement type like 641.

Also check VCH1 setting for batch search with sort rule craete in CU70 for you charctestics which is assign to the classification view in material master.

Also check the batch status and classification in MSC3N and Check the condition type-SD01 have u maintained in Tcode V/C3 - Batch Determination and V/CL.

Steps are as

1) Define condition table and added sales document type field in it.

2) definedAccess Sequence and added that field in that sequence.

3) defined the strategy type, assigned the class

4) Added by condition type in the standard search procedure "SD0001".

5) added the order type in VCH1

Regards,

R.Brahmankar