cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

START_FORM is invalid, OPEN_FORM is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

During Sales order processing - even though system says document is complete but while savng it says *START_FORM is invalid, OPEN_FORM is missing* and it is not getting saved rather it exits.

Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,

Sahil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the common error we get when output gets trigger and the form for printing is not defined or not properly called. check the print program of output.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear for your answer.

In fact I had to take help of my ABAPer and he did some changes in script programming ,

Then it worked.

Sahil

former_member311909
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had similar problem in PP module.

Check output device in spool parameters for the user . i,e printer is assigned if any ' z' if not assign LP01 in output device in printer settings.

Regards

somiraghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear for your answer.

In fact I had to take help of my ABAPer and he did some changes in script programming ,

Then it worked.

Sahil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I just leftout to mention one thing that here 1605 is a normal material and 1400-700 is a make to order material .

Sahil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear for your prompt response .

Thing is that , When I am using OR order type with sales area - 1000 10 00, Sold to - 1000 and mat - 1605, order is getting saved.

But when same OR Type used with Sales area - 1000 12 00, sold to - 1900 and mat - 1400-700, then it gives this massage .

Please clarify me.

sahil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sahil

Please check whether some output form has assigned to your sales order type, such that while saving your order it triggers. If yes, ask your ABAPer to check the print program for the same and confirm the functioning of START_FORM and OPEN_FORM as these both are associated with ABAP sciprt program.

try and revert