cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L account validation in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SRM 4.0 with extended classic scenario.

We are having some problem with FI validation. When the G/L account entered in the shopping cart is NOT allowed for the cost object (cost center, WBS element, internal order) associated with the shopping cart, then it is not giving any error while creating shopping cart or ordering PO. Instead it is giving the error only while the PO is getting transfered to backend and the PO went to error in process status with the error: G/L account cannot be used.

In configuration, we have set FI validation should occur at backend system. Still it is not giving the error at the first instance. When checked with SAP they told that due to performance reasons it will give the error only while transfering the PO to backend. Also they suggested that, through the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI it can be achieved.

I can do that validation with that BADI through RFC call. But I am not sure where or which table I should check in backend. I could see the details in the tables T004F and T162K for G/L account and cost object settings. But these tables are showing the values -....+.. like that, depend upon the settings whether the cost object is suppressed, mandotory or optional.

Could you please help me with some hints like FM / BAPI which will do this validation in backend? Or the place where I can check these settings?

Please help.

Thanks,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Transaction OKB9 : Cost center assignment to G/L account.

Useful Tables SKB1, SKA1, SKAT

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ashutosh