cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Adobe Interactive forms' Page breaks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am using Table wizard in the Form Builder to create a table. And i am binding the data to this table. The table which i have created will increase its rows dynamically depending on the number of records.

The problem is the page break is not working in my case. Means, In the OBJECT of the table, the PAGE BREAK check box is not highlighted. I cant select the page break check box.

Can any one help on how to make page breaks possible..?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fine Nikhil...

Edited by: Surya PK on Aug 17, 2009 2:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nikhil,

'Allow page Breaks within content' is highlighted now. But now my requirement is, I have two tables one below the other... Both displaying the same data from the EKPO table. Depending on the contract the table rows are dynamically increasing. But both the tables merge together if the table rows are many..

According to my requirement, if there are 10 rows, the data must be displayed in the first table and after the first table ends, the second table shoud start and display the data. The thing is the content of the page below the table should move according to the size of the first table.

For this what are the conditions I should give in Pagination Property.

Place =

Keep With =

After =

If dataset must be paginated =

No problem Even if it is going to next page....

nikhilkup
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

You can close the first question and raise a new question. it would be better. I hope you understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nikhil,

the check box is highlighted now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Still it is not working..

nikhilkup
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Subform 1 is the main form

Table1 inside Subform1.

Subform 1 should be flowed type

and you should be able to select the check box 'Allow page break'.

Please check if this subform is not under any other subform in that page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

The Subform Content in my Form Builder is already set to "Flowed". The problem is still unresolved.

nikhilkup
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Wrap this table in a subform and make it flowed. This subform will be inside another subform in which you would be able to change the properties.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Now place the cursor at table node and go to OBJECT--->BINDING tab. Uncheck the check box Max count.

If you want to print 10 rows per page then you need to decrease the content area of master page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define the content area in master page and then define the table in Body Page.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the top level sub form is POSITION or FLOWED. Initially it is POSITION. Change this to FLOWED. It may solve your problem.

Thanks.