cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST Condition missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to create a Sales Order where my billing type is inter-company . WHile I am trying to execute the transaction of create sales order after all inputs I am getting message MWST Condition type missing .

How do I fix the error.

Regards

Nandini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check in the Pricing procedure V/08 whether the Condition type MWST was set as MANDATORY or MANUAL

If it was set as Mandatory then you have to maintain the condition records in transaction code VK11, if it was set as Manual then u can give the price manually while processing the sales order.

Hope it is clear,

cheers,

santosh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everybody . The problem was solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nandhini,

If you really wants to maintain the Condition type ,

Check points

Plz check in Customer master in Billing document & same in Material master sales org1 tab

check whether both the material maintained in Multiple plants

If you wants to remove the Tax in Sales order go to Pricing procedure in Requirment column 10,now you can excute the sales order.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto VOV7 check whether in your item category the field Determine Cost has been checked...

if not check it.....

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In spro -SD- Basic functinos- Tax- Define Tax Determination Rules( Assign MWST for your Country )

And check Assign Delivering Plants For Tax Determination

And check Define Tax Relevancy Of Master Records ( For Customer taxes and Material taxes)

After Configuring this , Check in Material master( Sales org1) and Customer master ( Sales area Data)

Now check and Confirn while creating Sales order.

Rgds

Rheya

Edited by: Rheya on Aug 14, 2009 6:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi check the material master weather MWST activated or not

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

In which tab of the material master do I check this . In case it is not activated then how do I activate the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandini

As you are getting error for MWST that means, its a mandatory condition in your pricing procedure. Please maintain the proper condition records in VK11 for MWST.

try and revert