cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Content Conversion Error in PI 7.1 (file to Proxy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on File to Proxy Scenario and I gave the File content conversion as below, File is picking up by the PI Server when I look at Communication Channel Monitoring, However when I open the Message ID in the CC monitoring it says as

404 Not Found

The requested resource does not exist.

and I do not see any message SXMB_MONI(Because the content is not converted), Can anyone give an idea how to debug this

Thanks

PR

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please find the details below which I gave in the content Conversion

Document Name : MT_TW_AK

Document NameSpace : http://aiwcd.com/Claims_Management(CM)_Rel2.0

RecordSet Name : FROISROIAcknowledgement

RecordSet Structure : Header,1,Record,*,Trailer,1

Recordset Sequence : Ascending

KeyField Name :TransactionSetID

Key Field Type : String (Case Sensitive)

-

IgnoreRecordsetName : true

Header.fieldNames :TransactionSetID,SenderID,ReceiverID,DateTransmissionsent,TimeTransmissionsent,OriginalTransmissionDate,OriginalTransmissionTime,TestProductionCode,InterchangeVersionID

Header.fieldFixedLengths: 3,25,25,8,6,8,6,1,5

Header.keyFieldValue : H

Record.fieldSeparator :

Record.fieldNames : TransactionSetID,RecordSequenceNumber,DateProcessed,TimeProcessed,InsurerFEIN,ClaimAdministratorPostalCode,ClaimAdministratorFein,AcknowledgementTransactionSetID,ApplicationAcknowledgmentCode,InsuredReportNumber,ClaimAdministratorClaimNumber,JuridictionClaimNumber,MaintenanceTypeCode,MaintenanceTypeCodeDate,RequestCode,FreeFormText,NumberofErrors,MaintenanceTypeCorrectionCode,MaintenanceTypeCorrectionCodeDate,JurisdictionBranchOfficeCode,ClaimAdministratorAlternatePostalCode,NumOfErrors

Record.fieldFixedLengths: 3,9,8,6,9,9,9,3,2,25,25,25,2,8,3,60,2,2,8,2,9,19

Record.keyFieldValue : A

Trailer.fieldNames:TransactionSetID,DetailRecordCount,TransactionCount

Trailer.fieldFixedLengths: 3,9,9

Trailer.keyFieldValue : T

ignoreRecordsetName: true

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been resolved, and it is due to File could not find on the file server though the file exists, when I changed the name on CC and File server it started working

may be due to Cache refresh,

Thanks for all

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PR ,

Try to test the same scenario in test mode .

and let us know the messages at communication level ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

You have given the parameter Record.fieldSeparator. You dont need that since you have already given fieldfixedlenghts. Can you remove this and try once again and update the error you are getting.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

Thanks for the reply, Sorry I did not give the Record.fieldseparator, However the message is not reaching into PI Server

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR,

Can you check the error in sender communication channel?

Go to RWB ---> Component Monitoring ---> Adapter Engine ---> Communication cahnnel monitoring --> it displays new page. Then give your file sender communication cahnnel name. There you will definitely see some error.

The error what you are getting is a different to this one. Can you please check the error what I have given above path.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

I verified at the Communication Channel level and I can see the message but when I open the message I get the 404 error, due to this I do not see any message at the SXMB_MONI

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any other Proxy Interfaces in your system connecting to the same system ? Is that all working fine ? I feel that connection between the client and server is not proper . check all your settings SXMB_ADM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I developed the Other scenarios File (File has only one record structure) to Proxy are working, This is the only scenario file is picking y PI server but not processing

What should I verify the SXMB_ADM side,

Thanks

PR