cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excluding order-related billing from credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have service contracts with billing plan that is order related. We found that during the dynamic credit checks, the system will include the full amount of these contracts and therefore, every time we create a new ordersfor these customers, the orders are put on hold.

I believe that it is standard SAP to include the contracts full amount in credit checks, but does anybody know of a workaround? The main issue is we already have more than 1200 contracts in the system which are valid for another 4-5 years, so we are looking for a solution that will be 'retroactive'.

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruslim

I think u can generate a new routine which will check for the sales document type of service contract and billing plan and then exclude as per plan horizon .Better u can maintain all the relevant check in this requirement routine before dyanmic credit check takes place.

the include is LVKMP.

T.code VOFM requirements : Credit check

Hope this helps

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ruslin,

Check your item category settings for Credit Active checkbox in Business Data section . With this u can exclude the order-related billing from credit check.

Thanks

Manoj Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruslim,

Could you please let me know, how have you solved this issue? I am also looking for the solution....

Thanks in advacne,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruslim,

Could you please let me know, how have you solved this issue? I am also looking for the solution....

Thanks in advance,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

What we did was change both the order type and item category to 'not relevant to credit' and then reset the customer's credit in FD32 (Credit Management > Reset). We have only tested this in sandbox, and it seems to work. As we have many customers to reset in PRD, we will do this task using LSMW. Hope that helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189545
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The value of the open invoices will be always taken in account during the

standard dynamic credit check in R/3. Althrough you can swith off the

dynamic credit check for the order-related billing- you need to develop

your routine, which will be put in the field no_check in the

transaction OVA8. Please review the note 895630.

The another posssibility could be to develop your own credit check

(user1 user2 or user3 in the transaction OVA8) for the CRM sales

orders.

Kind regards,

Zsuzsanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to exclude any sales order from credit check then there is a option. Go to VOV8 select your order type (both contract and release order document type) and maintain Blank in the field 'Check credit limit'.

If you are using the same order type OR to create release orders from Contracts for other business process then we need to go for new document type for release order from the contracts and maintain the required settings.

Hope this can help you.

Regards

Rajkumar K