cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we generate 2 offline forms by submit click on interactive form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,'

I have a Interactive form with submit button.

I want to generate 2 offline forms from this button when User clicks this submit button.

Is it possible? any ideas

rgds

Vara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vara,

This can be possible using WebService, but can you explain your requirement clearly.

Coming to my point "Possible" in the sense is that you can trigger the two forms using the driver program where all this code is to be written in the Function Module itself. Also you need to create two forms in SFP TCode, and in total you will have 3 Forms created in SFP.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

Here is my requirement in detail.

In my interactive form I have items table.

This subform has multiple rows and one of column has a dropdown with vendorA ,vendorB.

User can select either VendorA or VendorB.

After selection when user clicks submit button it should generate 2 pdf forms one for vendorA and other for vendorB.

In submit button method I have whole internal table ITAB with both values vendor A & vendor B.So here I can create 2 separate Internal tables.

So do i need to utilise FM and generate forms from here? so forms will be spooled right?

But my requirement is forms should pop-up in front end in different windows .Is it possible?

Can I pass cookie to other WD App with 2 forms in it? do you think it will work?

Rgds

Vara

Edited by: Vara K on Aug 14, 2009 6:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vara,

As mentioned by you, you are selecting VendorA or VendorB form Drop Down. So you can select only one Vendor at any time.

If that is the case please check the fallowing procedure, hope that would help you.

Add another Interactive form element on the screen

Design that interactive form as per the requirements with common internal table.

Update common internal table with the selected vendor.

Initiallly make it as Invisible and based on the event update the context and disply the newly created form.

Please let me know if you need more details on thsi approach.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vara,

Previously I explained the scenario for Offline Interactive Forms.

If it is for WebDynpro ABAP Online Interactive Forms then you can have two Views. In the first View create your form for the end user selection. In the Second View create one "TabStrip" Root UI Container Element and in that create two Tabs and in two tabs create "Interactive Form" Root UI Container Element. Also create Outbound Plug for first view and inbound plug for second view. If the end user clicks on the Submit button on the first view where the actual form is present then in the backend process the coding and display the Vendor A & B's forms in the second view in two tabs.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you pradeep.

Tabstrip was good idea.

Users doesn't want to go to spool via SP01 so I created forms using SFP and filled it online.

rgds

vara

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vara,

I think we cannt create . But Can you explain the scenario clearly?