cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-PI patches

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am upgrading only the ST-PI patches on newly implemented landscape on ECC 6.0 sytem. I would like to does it require a modifiication adjustment. or i can bypass this step as hardly ST-PI would be modifying any SAP object in a newly installed system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As this is ST-PI (Solution Tools Plug-In), i don't think you wil be prompted for modifiication adjustment as this is nothing to do with the application data.

FOR ST-PI 2008_1_700

the Prerequisite are

SAP_ABA 700,701 none

SAP_BASIS 700,701 none

For ST-PI 2008_1_710

the Prerequisite are

SAP_ABA 710,711 none

SAP_BASIS 710,711 none

Space required

Space required on database 40 MB

Space required in transport directory 30 MB

Net runtime 20 min

Please check this notes befor you start:

Problems w/ add-on inst/upgrade to SAP NW 7.0 AS ABAP 822380

Problems w/ add-on inst/upgrade to SAP NW 7.1 AS ABAP 954793

Thank you,

Shyam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that if you have a new system installed then you shall not get the Adjust modification.

This is because there are no chnaged done in the sap standard object all the object are given by sap and cane through new installation or Support pack so you shall not get the Phase.

You can get it if some one had modified some sap table or object then in that case you need to speek to the developed who had developed thet obeject and then reset thet to original or keep modification as your convinence .

What is think that make the changes to reset to original and get the development again so thet you dont have effect on the new functionality thet is comming with the support pack.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, i did got the modification adjustment pop up while applying the ST-PI patches. There is a setting in SAINT to stop this window. Anyway, i manually tried SPAU and SPDD found no changes there. So I completed the installation by clicking on "no"

when asked for modification adjustment required.

Thanks.