cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation when using system status CLOSE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking for a BADI in order to exceute some validation while closing an activity Network.

Does anyone familiar with such a BADI?

if not I will be glad to here for further ideas...(today version ECC5 within 1 mounth ECC6)

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Nir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Validation purpose you can make configuration for Project System --- Stucture -- Operative Structure -- Network --- Maintain Validation (OPSI)

Regards,

Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil and thanks for your reply,

I am well familiar with the use of OPSI, however, Using the OPSI way the system validation is only after "SAVE" and I'm looking for a BAdi that executes validation while activating the Status "CLSD"

Best regards,

Nir

Edited by: Nir Horvitz on Aug 17, 2009 5:51 PM

Edited by: Nir Horvitz on Aug 17, 2009 5:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know it might be a bit late, but you can try by creating a validation with user exit (OPSI), and calling the following variable in the user:

(SAPLCJWB)cnj_stat-sttxt_int (system status)

(SAPLCJWB)cnj_stat-sttxt_ext (user status)

There you will have the status to be set.

Regards,

Álvaro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

I have faced same issue.

Could you please explain more detail? How can we validate the system status?

For example, I want to check some conditions before allow user set system status to TECO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SE18 T-code , select BAdi radio button and type Workorder_update. Check in the Interface Tab.

Here you can find various actions which can trigger this BAdi. In that you can see REORG_STATUS_ACTIVATE, which says follow up action after a status is set.

Discuss with your ABAPer to verify if he can write a code to validate as desired when status closed is set.

Thanks

Saikishore.Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saikishore for your reply,

However, There isn't such an interface in BAdi "Workorder_update", I also discussed with 2 ABAPer that verified that issue,

It's pretty strange... maybe the interface REORG_STATUS_ACTIVATE is reffer to other BAdi? or maybe it is a local interface?

What is your SAP version ?

Thanks again and best regards

Nir

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

badi is missing as your system could be a different version i would think

these should be available in ecc6 ehp 3/4

i have checked in ecc6 ehp4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use BAdi WorkorderUpdate_ use interface REORGSTATUS_ACTIVATE_ for sys status Close (I0046).

Thanks

Saikishore.Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saikishore Hello,

I haven't found such an interface called REORG_STATUS_ACTIVATE.

I will be grateful if you can write me more detail.

Best regards,

Nir