Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Program needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

1) Can anyone tell me if there is any Standard Posting Program to Post IDOC DELVRY03 from SAP to other external System. If there is no Standard program, Can any one let me know any Function module which can help me post IDOC DELVRY03.

2) Do anyone know about transportation planning point. How this needs to be Set for External Systems?

Thanks in advance,

Aarti

2 REPLIES 2

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See this FM:

IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY

if this is not what you are looking for, go to we64 transaction and look for the message type delvry03 in outbound messages and find the processing routine attached to the process code.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your quick reply

But I don't want to use FM :IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY as this would want me to create a output type to initiate the NAST table required for the FM

Is there any standard transaction to Send Deliveries through IDOC DELVRY03 or any other FM which doesn't require to fill NAST table.

I checked WE64 as well, it links me to same FM :IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY as processing routine.

Regards,

Aarti