Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptive RFC2 Model Structure not found

former_member192766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have imported the BAPI "BAPI_FUNCLOC_GETLIST as an Adaptive RFC 2 Model but I am getting the following error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DictionaryException: structure 'com.sap.demo.ridouan.funcloc.model1.types.Bapi_Itob_Sel_Descript' not found in logical dictionary'com.sap.demo.ridouan.funcloc.model1.types.Model1': com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: InvocationTargetException

Below this I have the following errors:

Caused by: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Destination WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST does not exist

and: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

The JCo Destination is configured properly and the Structure: Bapi_Itob_Sel_Descript' is also vailable in the Structures.

I am using NWDS for CE 7.1 with EhP1, restarting the system didn't help me solving the problem.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ridouan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Frist check the Jco metadata connection with the test button in the Content Admin role -> webdynpro tab, there you can find your ll jco destinations,

Second point is, may be the function module structure changed after you imported into your application, if the structure changed, you need to reimport your model and restart the portal server to invalidate the metadata cache,

Try thi, it may work fine,

Cheers,

Appu

former_member192766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Appu,

Thanks for your answer.

With CE 7.1 EhP1 the JCo destinations need to be configured in http://host:port/nwa and then navigate to -> Configuration Management -> Destinations.

Regards,

Ridouan

Answers (0)