cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we acess the data of one component into othr compnent in webdynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we acess the data of one component into other component in webdynpro....

I need an Field input from one webdynpro component(comp1) which is away from the line of process to the other component(comp2) we need that data........I mean i need the field info of comp1 where we doesn't navigate through the Comp1 in the portal & directly access the component comp2.........kindly share your ideas.....and possible ways .........

any doughts do post.....

thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Add the comp1 in ur main component comp2 by adding

under Used Components tab of ur main component.

Also ur node in the comp1 should be interface node type

so that u can access the node value in the other

component wen it is added.

Thanks,

Divya.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i am working on the Standard Webdynpro...is there any provision to add as Use component........

Is there any other provision to do!!

Help out !!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ReddyKK,

You could add one component (child component) into another component (parent component) by declaring the usage in the parent component.

There is an alternate way of exchanging data betweeen two components using the assistance class or you could explicitly call the normal classes, which you could build with se24 and you could share the interfaces of the context in those classes.

Regards

Anurag Chopra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create an common Assistance Class for both the components(C1, C2 ).

Create Attributes/Tables in the assistance class and pass the values from C1 into these attributes.

Finally in Component C2, access those attributes and you will have all the relevant values in C2.

For more help on Assistance Class , Refer this SAP online help :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/43/1f6442a3d9e72ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

do check out my reply in the thread:

I hope it wud help

regards,

amit

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

You can do it in multiple ways. One way would be to try transfer the parameters through URL & the other would be to work with the concept of interface nodes. Please try go through these 2 threads ( [Thread 1|; & [Thread 2|; )where I have explained about working with Interface node in detail. You can refer to this [thread |;to see as to how you can do the same via parameters in URL. Hope it would help resolve your problem.

Regards,

Uday