cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Table to fetch Billing status description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need to fetch billing status description of a contract.The billing status code is available in table VBUK-FKSTK, I need, for reporting purpose, the corresponding description for codes Blank - 'Not Relevant'

A-'Not yet processed'

B- 'Partially processed'

C-Completely proceessed .

Awaiting your earliest responses.

Thanks

Banu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Banu

As these are standard static texts and you just want these for reporting purpose, hence the solution is to HARD CODE these texts in your report program such that:

If VBUK-FKSTK = Blank

Print 'Not Relevant'

ElseIf VBUK-FKSTK =A

Print 'Not yet processed'

ElseIf VBUK-FKSTK =B

Print 'Partially processed'

ElseIf VBUK-FKSTK = C

Pint 'Completely proceessed' .

try and revert.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by : FM F4IF_FIELD_VALUE_REQUEST, passing TABNAME = 'VBUK', FIELDNAME = 'FKSTK'. Also pass SUPPRESS_RECORDLIST = 'X'. The value list is returned in table RETURN_TAB.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The descriptions are stored in the domain of the data element STATV. I'm afraid you won't be able to add them in a query, but if you're writing an ABAP report then those could be obtained by using FM DD_DOMVALUE_TEXT_GET.

Although I doubt these values will ever change, so it's safe to use hardcoding as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by : FM F4IF_FIELD_VALUE_REQUEST, passing TABNAME = 'VBUK', FIELDNAME = 'FKSTK'. Also pass SUPPRESS_RECORDLIST = 'X'. The value list is returned in table RETURN_TAB.

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As suggested pls use hard coding option in table VBUK for the billing status.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Why dont you try using the VBFA table , Where you can find the complete status and flow of the documnets.

Regards,

Rajeswari

Former Member
0 Kudos

And where exactly do you find complete status in the flow document table (VBFA) again?  Thanks.