cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about receiver jdbc adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can define receiver message type for jdbc adapter.

like:

<root>

<statement1>

<statement1/>

<statement2>

<statement2/>

<statement3>

<statement3/>

i wanna know

sequence at runtime of sql statement is executed according to the sequence defined by me in jdbc adapter?

such as:

at first : to execute statement1

and to execute statement2

at last, to execute statement3.

is that so?

thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may also check SAP help for detail.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/64/ce4e886334ec4ea7c2712e11cc567c/content.htm

E.g.:

=> Database Transaction Level

There are different levels of database transactions known as isolation levels. The isolation level determines how transactions running in parallel can influence each other. The options correspond to the JDBC constants:

● Default (default setting of the respective database)

● None

● read_uncommitted (weakest setting)

● read_committed

● repeatable_read

● serializable (strongest setting)

You must only lower the isolation level where necessary and as far as necessary. To avoid data inconsistencies in the database when the isolation level is lowered, ensure that multiple database transactions cannot access the database simultaneously.

=> Database u2018Auto-Commitu2019 Enabled (No Transaction Handling)

Set the indicator if you want to deactivate the logical unit of work, which the JDBC adapter requires to guarantee that data in the database is consistent.

This option is required for JDBC drivers that do not support transactions. To avoid data inconsistencies in the database when the isolation level is lowered, ensure that multiple database transactions cannot access the database simultaneously.

Do not set this indicator if the JDBC driver supports transactions.

=> Disconnect from Database After Each Message Processing

Set this indicator if the database connection is to be released and reestablished before every poll interval.

=> Batch Mode

Set the indicator if you want to collect SQL statements in a batch. This can improve performance considerably.

Some available JDBC drivers may not be able to use this feature to improve performance.

Batch processing is not supported for the following statements:

● SELECT

● INSERT_UPDATE

● EXECUTE

● SQL_QUERY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Definitely, yes. I have verified this fact on one of my production project.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, that's exactly how it works ;o)

You can also built in a "commit" to ensure 1 statement is carried out and finished before the next.

Regards,

Kai

Edited by: Kai Lerch-Baier on Aug 13, 2009 5:03 PM