cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the marked table row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I would like to know, is it possible to change the marked row (lead selection), in a UI table, only with clicking on the table columns? Even with clicking on an inputfield?

F.e: I have a table, the first row is marked by default. It has 2 columns (COL1 and COL2), both inputfields, and of course the marker column on the table's left side. If I click on the COL2 column's second row (an input field) can I put the lead selection to the second row, to avoid an unneccessary click on the marker column?

Thank you in advance

Tamá

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to this post.

If you are trying to mark the row with action onenter of the input fields, then, it's workable.

Tee

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, thanks.

Edited by: Tamás Nyisztor on Aug 18, 2009 3:20 PM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

That functionality isn't offered by the table UI element until NetWeaver 7.0 Enhancement Package 2. Here are a listing of table UI element enhancements that are currently working in 7.02 (more enhancements are possible before we ship next year):

• Selection Behavior has been improved; clicking anywhere on table row leads to a selection

• Secondary selection no longer triggers a round trip

• Selection mode singleNoLead and multiNoLead without an onSelect no longer trigger an unnecessary server round trip

• New property DefaultButton for use in the Table Toolbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the info.

Netweaver has the following version (system/status): SAP NetWeaver 2004s, SAP_ABA, release: 700, level:0016. Will this level contain this functionality?

If yes, how can I code this functionality?

• Selection Behavior has been improved; clicking anywhere on table row leads to a selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this approach, Implement the OnEnter event for the Inputfield. In this method write the following code.

data: lr_element type ref to if_wd_context_element,
          lv_index type i.
" get the index of the cell 
  lr_element = wdevent->get_context_element( name = 'CONTEXT_ELEMENT'  ).
  lv_index = lr_element->get_index( ).

Data: l_node type ref to if_wd_context_node.
l_node = wd_context->get_child_node( 'NODENAME' ).
" set lead selection
l_node->set_lead_selection_index( lv_index ).
Regards, Radhika.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Thanx for the info.

Netweaver has the following version (system/status): SAP NetWeaver 2004s, SAP_ABA, release: 700, level:0016. Will this level contain this functionality?

No. As stated in my message, this functionality is in NetWeaver 7.02 - which ships next year.