cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on service master?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

How to send service masters from MM to SUS?

Thank you

Regards

AKhila

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi akhila

The basic settings for replicating materials and service are ssame. However you need to select the object type SERVICE in R3As while you are starting the data load.

Rgds

Kiran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Akhila

Why SUS system requires master data. why do we require master data in SUS system

we do transfer only vendor master only right. sus system is a supplier host system. thats all.

all pos created in mm and just suppliers can see their po and respond to PO and create asn etc. ok. hope now you must got ..it what i wanted to say.

Manual Processing of Business Partners

In the Plan-Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration business scenario, when several Materials Management (MM) systems are connected, you can process business partners manually in the SUS system using the BBP_SUS_BP_ADM transaction.

Prerequisites

■You have the SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER role for the BBP_SUS_BP_ADM transaction.

■A correct supplier's e-mail address is available.

Procedure

The following procedures are handled below:

■Create business partner as company code

■Process duplicate business partner

■Notify new business partner (single and collective notifications)

Create Business Partner as Company Code

1.Choose Business Partner as Company Code.

The system cannot replicate the company code automatically from the MM system. You create a business partner as a purchaser in the SUS system. Assign a role that corresponds to the company code in the MM procurement system.

2.Select the MM system that contains the company code, under Logical System.

If you do not enter a name (Name, Name 2), the SUS system copies the company code into the Name field.

3.Enter the address information in Detailed information.

4.Enter information, if required, in Tax Information.

Process Duplicate Business Partner

If you replicate business partners from several purchasing systems, you can consolidate these in the SUS system. For more information, see Handling of Duplicate Business Partners.

Notify New Business Partner

New business partners are always notified by the SUS system when their data is replicated. For more information, see Notifying New Business Partners.

br

muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthuraman

Dont we have any tcodes for service master like BD10 to send material master and BD14 to send vendor master

Thank you

Regards

Akhila

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhila

why do we require master data. telll me.

sus is a supplier system.

my pos are created in MM system

just i am passing po data to sus to view the supplier and react on my po.

for creating po , i may require vendor master as well as material master and global master data.

does it make sense?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthuraman