cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool statistics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapers,

My print manager needs to know how many pages are printed from SAP per month and how many different users use the printers.

I haven't found any statistics and the spool requests are regularly deleted.

Does anyone know a smart transaction or a table concerning the printed spools.

Thanks in advance,

Olivier.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SP01, select further selection criteria => select User-Defined or All and choose

Click on the pages Header and shift+F7 or from menu, edit => Display SUM.

This will show number of pages printed on that day and even you can check the week and month by adjusting the dates.

For users name those who use print, you can check in SPOV as mentioned in this thread or from SPAD=>Admninistration=>Print Request overview.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos
My print manager needs to know how many pages are printed from SAP per month and how many different users use the printers.

Check if tcode SP01 helps you. (Consider the requests with status completed)

jens_hoetger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

transaction SPOV gives some useful information (like distribution of all spool requests to users, devices,...).

HTH,

Jens Hoetger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no way to find this details as far as from SAP side.

If you really need all those details, you can retain the one month spool data by changing the variant of the program RSPO0041 in the job SAP_REORG_SPOOL.

So that it ll maintain the data you required.

Regards,

Raja. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

seems this is really good topic.But from SAP their would be no way that we can check the stats of deleted records in Print tables.

Normally print records(header and actual data) stored in below tables

-

-

· Header entry in table TST01 (TemSe objects)

· Object associated with the header entry; it can be stored in the file system or in the database table TST03 (TemSe data of the object)

· Entry in table TSP01 (spool requests)

· Entry in table TSP02, if output requests exist

-

-

But I am curious if we can get these stats from OS level(At OS spool server end).Any ideas? Let me know if I am wrong.