cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. i have one query from transportation : once Shipment document created then Vendor(FA) submitted document for their settlement to accounting department.

so kindly tell me what is de series of T.code for that ?

3.. What is de difference between freight condition type is of normal pricing procedure and Shipping pricing procedure?

Note :Freight condition type is of Shipping procedure is multi dimentional.

2. How to configure Group Condition? (i know there is indicator at Cond type definition) bt i want to know how to configure?)

Thanks in advance.

MK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Shipmet cost settlement is done in the below mentioned way.

As for settlement of shipment cost, we can settle shippment cost by transfering to service PO, and then create a invocie verification to settle shipment cost. The Transaction for this is "MIRO".

And about the Friegh cost estimate, Using this function, the transportation planner can execute a freight cost estimate during shipment processing. In this way, he can take a look at the shipment costs that may be incurred by the shipment. The freight cost comparison forms an important basis for making a decision in transportation planning and thus also helps to reduce the shipment costs.

In transportation tendering in the business-to-business scenario through the Internet, the planner can also calculate the maximum price that is not to be exceeded by the forwarding agent.

Group Condition: You can use this is feature of a condition type to apply price or discount for a material based on common property.

1. You maintained a discount based condition record fbased on material group ( = 01 for example). You maintained scales also.

Qty Discount

1 - 10 Rs. 100.00

11 - 50 Rs. 105.00

51 - 150 Rs. 110.00 etc.

2. You are creating a sales order for a customer with five different items with different quantities as below

ITEM 1 - 25 No's

ITEM 2 - 3 No's

ITEM 3 - 12 No's

ITEM 4 - 27 No's

ITEM 5 - 62 No's

All the material is having the material group = 01.

3. While calculating the discount, because of this group condition, system add the quantities of items which have material group = 01. In the above example total quantity is = 109. System apply a discount of Rs. 110.00 to each item irrespective of the individual quantities.

4. If you have not activated the group condition feature, system determines the discount value based on individual item quantity which is as below.

Discount

ITEM 1 - 25 No's Rs. 105.00

ITEM 2 - 3 No's Rs. 100.00

ITEM 3 - 12 No's Rs. 105.00

ITEM 4 - 27 No's Rs. 105.00

ITEM 5 - 62 No's Rs. 115.00

Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram,

really appreciate,,

cud u plz update me on below query..

What is de difference between freight condition type is of normal pricing procedure and Shipping pricing procedure?

Note :Freight condition type is of Shipping procedure is multi dimentional.

thanks in advance..

mk

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

As far as I know both of them act differently while the calculation comes into picture. I think how the calculation occurs in sales order/billing occurs. But for Shipment pricing condition types, calculation gets determined based on the calculation base.During shipment costing, the system determines the shipment cost sub-items from the different calculation bases of the condition types of a pricing procedure. Actual calculation of the shipment costs is then carried out in each sub-item.During shipment costing, the system determines the shipment cost sub-items from the different calculation bases of the condition types of a pricing procedure. Actual calculation of the shipment costs is then carried out in each sub-item.

Thats why this is munti dimensional. I may be wrong.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Aug 13, 2009 8:07 PM

Answers (0)