cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBEP schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

How i can differentiate the item which delivery or not.at the VBEP table level.

Could you please give me that difference fields for differensiate that delivery or not.

For example one line item having two schedule lines and i have delivered only one schedule line qunatity as per delivery dates

One more schedule line is not yet delivered. When i executing the VBEP table and i emtered sales order number so sytem is showing two schedule lines in the VBEP table. in both how i can differentiate the delivery item and not delivery item in the VBEP table.

Thanks in advance

K

Edited by: kv on Aug 13, 2009 2:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI KV,

You can find this in VBUP table based on POSNR fields.

Regards

raj.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KV

Actually quantity delivered in sales order schedule lines is stored in structure vbepd-vsmng and not table.

Everytime system accesses the sales document quantity delivered is dynamically filled.

so effectively system will give u required info into 2 steps

1. whether ATP confirmation has happened for a given schedule line.(this will confirm material is available for dispatch)

2. What material has been delivered .but this is not available as per schedule line in table so it is calcualted in PBO part.

check whether some these includes give u better info

FV45EFMA_BESCHAFFUNG_FUELLEN_E

FV45EFMA_VBEP_BEARBEITEN_BESCH

LV45AU54

Regards

Mandar

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KV,

in "VBEP" table you can see the order quantity and the confirmed quantiy. Confirmed quantity means the qty has got confirmed on that particualr date. You can see both the dates there and confirmed quantity date and the quantity means the delivery date(system proposed). If you want to see the actual delivery date, go to VBFA table and enter the order number in the preceding document field and execute. You will get the details of the subsequent documents and dates.

Regards

Ram Pedarla