cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export buffer not sufficient.Preview deactivated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When I am trying to design a view in ABAP web-dynpro component.

I am not able to see the preview of the view due to insufficient buffer. Please find below the steps to reproduce the error.

Steps:

1.Tcode = SE80.

2. Web dynpro component : HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY

3. Select the view 'VW_BODY_VIEW'

4. After the view is selected, click on the button 'Show/Hide Layout Preview'.

After clicking on this button, I am getting an error ' Export buffer not sufficient. Preview deactivated. -> Note 965337'

As this note(965337) is applicable for SAP_BASIS Release 700 but we are having SAP_BASIS Release 701 SP3 in our system.

To resolve the export buffer problem we have increased the size of parameters to

rsdb/obj/buffersize: 40000

rsdb/obj/max_objects : 20000

still we are getting the same error like " Export buffer not sufficient.Preview deactivated.-->Note 965337

The OS that we are using is AIX 5.3 with database is Oracle 10.2

Please suggest us best possible way to resolve this.

Regards

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> To resolve the export buffer problem we have increased the size of parameters to

>

> rsdb/obj/buffersize: 40000

> rsdb/obj/max_objects : 20000

>

> still we are getting the same error like " Export buffer not sufficient.Preview deactivated.-->Note 965337

40 MB may not be enough, our buffer is on 200 MB (we use WD quite heavily).

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Can you please give me the process by which we can consider that we will increase the buffersize to 200 MB.

I guesss it depend on the hardware (CPU and RAM), the R/3 release & the OS release that we are using.

Please suggest on this.

Regards

Nilesh

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can you please give me the process by which we can consider that we will increase the buffersize to 200 MB.

What do you mean? That value was iteratively distinguished; we had likewise problems before. I'd just double your value and try again.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved.