SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRP1 doesn't generate PO for some articles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we run WRP1 with some RP types (ZP and ZF) keyed in the initial input screen, we get no PO generated and the error is pasted below. But when we remove the RP types from the input screen and run WRP1, it generates the PO. The articles for which we ran WRP1 have the RP types ZP or ZF maintained in the master data.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks,

Rana

No replenishment required for the customers chosen

Message no. WT204

Diagnosis

There has been no change in stock that would lead to replenishments being required since procurement was last run for the customer selected.

System Response

No follow-on documents were generated.

Procedure

No further activities are required.

17 REPLIES 17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RP type ZP & ZF are not SAP standard i guess. I cannot find them in R/3 4.7 that i am currently working on.

Incase they are custom developments to ur implementaion, chack the development once.

I have never faced such a problem

Barry

0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

ZP and ZF are custom RP types.

Thanks,

Rana

0 Kudos

Check the parameters u have maintained for your RP types in IMG.

0 Kudos

The RP type config is perfectly alright. There are thousands of articles with RP types ZP and ZF for which we can generate the POs thru WRP1.

0 Kudos

problem is with one or two article or this is the case for all the articles or for any particular site.

0 Kudos

The problem is with few articles for a particular site.

0 Kudos

Check the MRP data for the articles in the master like lot size etc...

0 Kudos

The Logistics Store master data seems to be correct.

RP Type-ZP,

Lot Size- EX

Reorder Point- 3

Target Stock-4

Target Coverage- 14 Days

Stock in Store = 0

Thanks,

Rana

0 Kudos

Check in MD04 for any open PO or PR in the system.

0 Kudos

There is no open PO.

Even if there are open POs, why would WRP1 generate follow-on documents when I remove the RP types from the input screen and why wouldn't it generate if I key in the RP types?

Even WR60 shows replenishment requirement qty of 3.

0 Kudos

Hi AM,

If you have any other idea then please share them with me.

Thanks,

Rana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In WRP1, try running with ZPor ZF but remove the check on "Net change planning".

Regards,

Pierre

0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

Can u explain me the exact error or the scenrio so that i can help u out...like it is for particular article or for all articles; for single store or for all the stores.

Regards,

AM

0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

May be there has been no change in stock value after the previous replnishment for this article in the store. For example, there has been a replenishment done but to redo it for testing purposes we may not replenish it to the maximum quantity. If we again try to replenish this article it doesnot happen sometimes even thought there is a deficit in the stock.

Try removing some stock from the site and adding a few stock and run WRP1 (using MB01). May be it will help.

Best wishes,

Manoj.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u tell me how we can get the po for internal customer i.e for dc when we run wrp1 for store.

Can we create collective po for after running wrp1

Thanks in advance.

suggestion are welcome

0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

May be there has been no change in stock value after the previous replnishment for this article in the store. For example, there has been a replenishment done but to redo it for testing purposes we may not replenish it to the maximum quantity. If we again try to replenish this article it doesnot happen sometimes even thought there is a deficit in the stock.

Try removing some stock from the site and adding a few stock and run WRP1 (using MB01). May be it will help.

Best wishes,

Manoj.

0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

Have you tried the test mode for replenishment ?

If so what is the error that occurs for those particular articles ?

thanks,

Sridhar