cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Executing Macro interactively for a material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing a peculiar issue, there is one material in the selection Id for DP that gives the error when a Macro for Qty. update is executed interactively.We took a back up of the Active Version into a Back up version here when we execute the same macro for the same material it runs fine. Can any one explain how in the same Planning Area same macro and same material behave differently in different version,or is it that there is a system bug?

Thanks,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Issue is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

Could you please explain how?

Thanks and Regards

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we have already done that. The config changes are done to the KF and also a macro for removing the negative value is written and put in Production.

Concern is why is it that it runs fine in Backup version but gives error for just that material in Active version. The Planning area is the same.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

So basically your only problem is that the flag "no zero allowed" does not seems to work in simulation version...

It might be a system limitation, but I can't find any document around it.

If I do I will let you know.

If this problem really bother you I suggest that you open an OSS, but it sound like a fairly small problem now...

Good luck anyway

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Error is

"Error for COM routine using application program (return code 40.301) "

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

I think this error appear when you are trying to put a negative value in the key figure which does not allow it.

Check what result you are expecting.

If it is the case, you can either change your macro to avoid negative value creation or allow negative value (planning area -> tab key figure > detail > set the flag accordingly...)

Thanks and Regards

Julien

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harsh ,

What error message are you getting ? Can you please elaborate

Thanks

Saradha