cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change ship to address in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert!

User ask me to change the ship to address(shipping address) in PO. Where should i change it? What is the path? Do we also need abaper to change on the smartform so that it will also affected in PO print out?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Is ship to address means delivery address? Do i need abaper to change in smartform as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Ship To" is the address where the ordered goods are to be shipped/ delivered. In case your ABAPer had the shipping adress hard-coded in smartform, you need to ask him to keep it dynamic i.e, first check if different ship to address given ... if not, then pick the default address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Crystal,

Yes.Once ur Plant address is changed , it will effect all the PO's.

No requirement of ABAP is involved here.Use Standard Transaction OX10.Select ur plant and press SHift+F5.

Case 2 : If it is a third part PO then u will find the address number in Customer filed of Delivery Address tab in PO.

Case 3 : Last case would be hard - coded address maintained through MEAN transaction - If this is the case u find the address number against address filed in Delviery address of PO.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have different address then then you can put this in delivery address in header address if same for all line items or at po line item 'delivery address 'tab.

Yes, you have to tell abapper to change the logic. first he should see whether there is address given in po item ( from field ekko-adrnr for header address or EKpO-ADRNR for line item address ) .if it then get the address from adrc for this number ( ekpo-adrnr). if not then print with current logic.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Ship to address in PO is your plant address, you can change the same using T code ME22N, delivery address tab.

Regards

Bhavesh Mistry

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ship-to adress is a SD term,

if your PO is a 3rd party PO then the delivery adress must not be changed in the PO.

Instead you have to maintain the correct ship-to adress in your Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Crystal,

By default ship to address in PO is nothing but ur Plant Address.

Use transaction OX10 to change it .

Once again confirm with ur user before changing it.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can change in me22n,

item details > delivery address