cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Credit Management is being implemented Newly for our Project. I have Two Questions for the Forum.

1) How to control Credit Limit to Customers i.e. If the Invoice Amount Exceeds the Credit Limit, Invoicing should not happen.

2) How to assign Credit Control Area in the existing Customer Master as in the Change Mode i.e. XD02, the Feild is not visible, however the field is visible in Display mode i.e. XD03 of Customer Master.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How to control Credit Limit to Customers i.e. If the Invoice Amount Exceeds the Credit Limit, Invoicing should not happen.

Credit check never happen after the PGI. Credit check is possible at three places :- Sales Order, Delivery and PGI. Whats the use of doing Credit Check once material left your premises by doing the process of PGI !!

How to assign Credit Control Area in the existing Customer Master as in the Change Mode i.e. XD02, the Feild is not visible, however the field is visible in Display mode i.e. XD03 of Customer Master.

Go to OBD2 and there for your Customer Account Group, make the Credit Control Area Required Entry in Sales Area View> Billing. If you do not find Credit Control area here then go to IMG>Financial Accounting>Acc. Receivable and Acc. Payable>Customer Account> Master Data> Preparation for creating Customer Master Data>Define Screen Layout per activity> Create Customer Centrally. There you make setting for Credit Control Area.

To Know more about Credit Management Customisation, pl. check the link :- [https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Credit+Management]

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to your reply. Shall look into the possibilities on talking to the client.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please use the search option here on SDN forum and you can get the information on "Credit management". Please refer the below link.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/credit-management.htm

If the credit control area is already created and assigned with the company code as well as Sales Area in the SPRO setting, then in the t-code "FD32", you can set the credit limit for the customer in that particular credit control area. Detail of Risk category and credit limit are mentioned here.

Regards,

Sarthak