cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to extend customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I need automate to extend a customer for a given sales area ( Org/Distribution chanel/Division)

can anyone help me on this

Thanks

Nafran

Edited by: Nafran Shiraz on Aug 13, 2009 11:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nafran,

For the maintenance of customers, there is NO BAPI and NO direct function module.

There are some functions modules that looks like providing the functionality and where the name is looking nice. But these should not be used. The existing BAPIs or FM like the aboves ones have been designed for a very specific case. Despite the names, they should not be used out of their initial context: eg: Online store or consumers maintenance.

• Below ECC 2005 (6.00), the only solution was batch input and DEBMAS idocs. See [note 384462|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/384462]

• Starting with ECC 2005 (6.00) and above: a synchronisation tool has been introduce. See class CMD_EI_API and VMD_EI_API

In your case, you may use:

• the above classes

• LSMW with batchinput or DEBMAS idoc

• XD99 / XK99 for mass changes

Hope this helps

BR

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

<del>

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That's good....but where? in which context?

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to extend a existing customer to another sales area. doing this manually is a very hard job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So u need to create a program in order to copy the data for source sales area to target sales area for a certain customer?

If it's so u can create:

- or porgram in order to prepare a file for std BI RFBIDE00,

- or a BDC program to simulate the transaction VD01: here u can indicate a sales area as reference from to pick up the data to be copied in the target sales area.

- or program uses the BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1, here u can assign a sales area as reference

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use this BAPI: SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL

based on the customers that you want to copy in your porgram you can get the slaes area data and then create cusotmers in the other areas where you want.

Regards,

Himanshu