cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print details at top of Main Window on each page -Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to show some details at TOP part of Main window on each page. how to achieve this functionality in SMARTFORM.

I am not taking new Window because the lines are not constant (these lines are dependent on internal table values)

Also i knew that the same functionality we can achieve in SAPSCRIPT by specifying mode as 'TOP' in MAIN window

Please help...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Create template in the template write the logic to display the header as per your requirement.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write program lines in the header node of a table. But that you have to do it in the text node of the row(line type) .

Table node> Header> TableRow> cell(text node)> program lines.

So you can create a table node and write your data in the header of the table node based on your code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

To print the details at the top of every page declare a table and write it in header.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Table in Main Window, and call the required in 'HEADER' of the Table. so for every new page it will call header.

Hope it works!!

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

If i include my details under Table header then i can't take program lines in that....i need logic to manipulate my header information...so each time for new Page it will calculate the values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try out the manipulations of header in your Driver program itself,whre you must be filling your internal table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define the information which you want to print , in table header and then check for print time

as 1. at start of table

2. at Page Break.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Declare a Table in the Main window and use that for ur requirement.

Regards,

Aditya