cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Activity partial confirmation with breaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to a maintain a actvity confirmation with breaks, say for eaxample one internal activty is completed as shown below :

i) completed 20% - from 01.07.09 to 05.07.09 - 5 days

ii) completed 30% - from 10.07.09 to 20.07.09 - 11 days

iii) Completed last 40% - from 25.07.09 to 10.08.09 - 17 days

i.e No part of the activity is executed in between the dates 06.07.09 to 09.07.09 & from 21.07.09 to 24.07.09. it is tarted on 01.07.09 and finally completed on 10.08.09 - (Actually it is taken 33 days) - not 40 days

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chittaranjan,

user Individual Confirmation Transaction (CN25) and confirm with Actual Start date and Actual Finish dates as per the mentioned 3 cases. maintain the Processing percentage also accordingly.

Hope this helps you !

Br

Hari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is correctly satisfied by the shift order indicator. Just chekc in OPU6 : Plant & network type shedling parameter.

With regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is ok that I can confirm activities partially, but where to find out that this particular activity is having the actual dates with so ant BREAKS, i mean any report or in planning board does it shows, ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in CN48N, CN41 and CN41N

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chittaranjan Mohanty ,

Your requirement has conflict with the Intepration of term 'duration' and 'work' in SAP standard.

The duration is not take the break into account. E.g. an activity has duration 20 days (4 weeks) and the work = 4 hours, may the person only do 1 hour for this activity.

For the progress it is does not matter, if therre is a break in the time frame or not. The important is how many works are done till now. The time are keeping going.

The flag 'exact break' for the scheduling has other usage, has nothing to do with your case, see consulting note 151551.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved