Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error with RFC Receiver channel

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting below exception does anyone came across such exception, Please help me in getting out of this.

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get functiontemplate from repository: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Repository pool 'RfcRepository[RfcClient[RFCReceieverXYZ]]127687123847sda123211' does not exist or was removed.

THanks for you help in advance.

Thanks,

Sidd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siddhesh,

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: 
com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote 
system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get functiontemplate from repository: 
com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Repository pool 'RfcRepository[RfcClientRFCReceieverXYZ]
127687123847sda123211' does not exist or was removed.

At runtime it is not getting the rfc metadata from the repository at adapter engine level, check by refreshing the adapter runtime cache(CPA cache). Refer the section number 3.3's 11th point depicts the RFCModule cache in below link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c0332b2a-eb97-2910-b6ba-dbe52a01be34&overrid...

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that the RFC that you are using is in place in IR, the SAP system and both are having the same version.

For more reference:

Regards,

Abhishek.

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for quick response. Everythign was working fine before few hrs and suddenly i am getting the error, so i dont think there is any version miss match....Is there any other trace?