cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating Invoice With ref. to Sales order.

In sales order I am having 4 Item out of which 3 are from my one plant & 4 th one from anotherv plant.

at the time of creating invoice it is getting splitting according to plant

but my client want only one invoice

So how to avoid splitting of Invoice plantwise?

Regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the plants are different then the chances of shipping point may also be different. If the shipping point is different then the system will not allow you to create single delivery documents from the sales order. If not the shipping is different then you can have single delivery document.

If the plants are different then the tax departure country will be considered for invoice split if the countries of the 2 plants are different.

In this case if you want single invoice then go to Tcode VTFL select the document types and the item category and use data transfer routine as 3=Single Invoice in the field Data VBRK/VBRP at item level.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before going for some solution, do you know the consequence of clubbing multiple plants' items in one invoice ?? This will affect your Accounting Document.

It is the normal logic that Business Area will be plant based and if you generate a billing document by clubbing multiple plants items and when you pass on the billing document to FI, only blank business area will appear which FI people wont accept.

So before going for any enhancement, better check with your FI people also and take their concurrence.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akshay,

the invoice is splitting because there may be splitting criteria based on Plant in the copy control routine.

Try this once in VTFL, there are two fields allocation number and reference numbe. Put this two as BLANK. and then try, or else you have to look for the proper rotine and modify that.

Thanks,

Raja