I'm creating an order (trx VA01) when saving system replies:

"Credit check: maximum document value exceed"

How can unlock the credit check ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can release sales order by VKM1 or VKM3 t-code.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot save the document for the above reason so I cannot release it

How can I increase the credit for that customer ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do it in FD32.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now there is another error:

"Credit check: maximum document value exceed"

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you are unable to save the Sales order, there might be some other Incompleteness log for the sales order apart from the credit check.

Pleaes check the INCOMPLETENESS log for the sales order in which you can find the missing data that needs to be filled before saving.

And if you want to increase the CREDIT limit for you customer you can do it in FD32 .

Please revert if you need further calrification.

santosh

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You go to "OVA8" and select the Credit control area aand go in side , you can see a field called MAX Doc Value, there change the max document value and there is a check box on the left hand side, there muct be "B" assigned to it, change it to "A" , bY DOING THIS SYSTEM WOULD ALLOW You to save the document.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you are unable to save the Sales order, there might be some other Incompleteness log for the sales order apart from the credit check.

Pleaes check the INCOMPLETENESS log for the sales order in which you can find the missing data that needs to be filled before saving.

And if you want to increase the CREDIT limit for you customer you can do it in FD32 .

Please revert if you need further calrification.

santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you donu2019t credit control area should be activated for your sales area.

You can remove that by going to IMG u2013 Enterprise Structure u2013 Assignment u2013 Sales and distribution u2013 assign sales area to credit control area.

Just remove the CCA for your sales area.

Now create the sales order and save it.

If you want CCA then go to FD32 and increase the credit limit of the customer.

By doing this setting you can save the sales order.

Regards

Raj.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is because of the net value of the sales order. If the credit check is configured for the max doc value and if the order value exceeds that amount, this message will appear. You can release the document through VKM3 as said in the above message. If you are working on a training system, reduce the quantity(to reduce the document value) and see if you get the message.

Thanks,

Ravi