cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Update function in SC for all line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am for SRM, I have a requirement like below, please let me know the step by step procedure how to achieve this one.

(My SC contains more than 20 line items, user wants to change the Cost Center, Internal Order and Asset Number for the 1st line item, the remaining line items will also be changed according. This is my reqirement.)

Mass Update Functionality is to populate data to all lines of Shopping Cart if data is entered in the first line of the Shopping Cart. This is useful when there are many line items in the Shopping Cart and user needs to change the data. BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for Object Type BUS2121 can be used for implementing this.

Fields to be populated are Cost Center, Internal Order and Asset Number. User will change the data in the first line and other lines should be automatically populated with the data from the first line for the specified fields.

Thanks In Advance,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Can't the user create one SC line item and copy this line 20 times. Then he'll have to maintain the 20 lines and change the data that is applicable for each line.

Even with a BADI someone will have to maintain the data.

Or do I miss something in your requirement?

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my requirement is My SC contains 20 line items, if requestor change's the first line item Cost Center, Internal Order or Asset Number, the remaining 19 linitems cost center, Internal order and Asses numbers needs to be changed.

Regards,

Venkat

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Venkat,

You could create a 'Screen variant' of transaction 'Change SC' and use the BADI to update the fields based on item 1. Thus the user could use the 'standard' transaction to maintain the SC as usual and the 'screen variant' transaction to automatically populate the whole SC.

Now the next question might be how to create a 'Screen variant'. There are quite a few postings here with regards to this.

Good luck.

Franz