Did you mean: 

Webinar: How to implement secure scenarios with SAP NW PI 7.1

former_member105485
Discoverer
0 Kudos

SAP Intelligence Platform & NetWeaver RIG APJ Expert Call

-

Dear valued SAP Experts,

Next SAP Intelligence Platform & NetWeaver RIG Expert Call Session will take place on Tuesday, August 18.

The SAP Intelligence Platform & NetWeaver RIG Expert Call Sessions are designed to support consultants, partners and customers during their implementation projects. The sessions cover all different aspects of SAP NetWeaver and are aimed at

thus provide knowledge which is not available via standard training courses. The session duration is typically 60min and includes questions and answers.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009:

How to implement secure scenarios with SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1

Time: 2.00 - 3.00 p.m. Singapore Time (UTC +8)

This event will feature Makoto Sugishita with the SAP Intelligence Platform & NetWeaver Regional Implementation Group.

Makoto provides the following abstract:

In this session you will learn more about the core security concepts that are provided with the service-oriented architecture (SOA)

management capabilities in SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (SAP NetWeaver PI). This session will cover main use cases and

supported scenarios of secure SAP NetWeaver PI deployments.

SAP Connect Link: https://sap.emea.pgiconnect.com/I016095

(no passcode needed)

Dial in:

For dial in details please register here http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=EFeuZl9PxrwKOW5i5W556g_3d_3d

Kind regards,

Sarma Sishta

SAP Intelligence Platform & NetWeaver RIG APJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188019
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

is the recorded version available on sdn,

if yes, pls provide the URL.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I'm making this a sticky thread till August 18 so it will have better visibility

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk