Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamically getting adress in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

am facing a small problem in smartform

actually my requirement is

GVR Limited

GVR Shared Services Centre

Blue House

Millenium Business Park

Highway, gunshar

kamfoloor, mghk 8mb

in the above adress i need to change dynamically 'GVR limited' based on company code

i need to get

GVR services if company code is S101

GVR education = s102

GVR health care = s103

can anyone help how to solve this prob very urgent

thankx in advance

points gaurenteid

venkat

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can use ADRC table to retreive the address using address no. n then use the conditions in the program lines in smartforms..it wud do...

Regards..

0 Kudos

u want to change the company name...

adrc-name1.

store this value into variable based on if condition.. it is little bit hard coding but ur required only 3 than it is ok......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

You don't have to get the address manually and the name also will be a part of the address.

For a given company code there will be address number in T001 table and the field is ADRNR.

In the SMART Form, create a address object and pass the ADRNR to that field and you will have the address printed.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please close the thread if the question is answered

Message was edited by: Ravikumar Allampallam

0 Kudos

hi ravi

i already got the adress

a siisue has come to only change the company name based on the company code

how to do this

venkat

0 Kudos

Venkat,

Isn't the name a part of the address, so if the address number changes then the name should change (probably the remaining address will change). This should have been maintained in the system.

IF its not then there is no other go than manually doing it.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Using Adresses window :

In your case you should have three different ADRNR depending upon your company code . which can select dynamically adress belonging to that company code .

if you dont have provision for that then create three different text module for these adresses and use it with condition to the comany code ( if this is case of only one adress ) .

Using text Node :

write code in program line and fatch data from adrc table and then pass it to text node to display ( name1 , city ,etc.... ) .

Regards

Siddharth

0 Kudos

Hi,

If the company name is a part of address then probably you have to do it in the ABAP part. But if its a single separate field, then you can use the ALTERNATIVE option (if endif), and condition as per your requirement.

In case that also needs to be happening dynamically, then you can build a Z table to incorporate this.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,

Satya