Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frens,

As all you know that Standard Delivery Related Proforma Invoice can not be Canceled but can be completed {VF02 < Enter Bill Number < Billing Document < Complete (Shift + F5)}. And as soon as you Complete a Proforma, the Billing Header Posting Status changes from"D" - Billing document is not relevant to accounting to "E" - Billing Document Canceled. Now I want to restrict the authorization of Proforma Invoice Complete to only some User Ids. Can anyone tell me the Authorization Object that I can use for the same.

Regards,

Vikas Chhabra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vikas chhabra

You perform the above said activity, VF02 enter Pro Inv No. and complete it. soon after just type /nsu53 there you can get the authorization objects, u can ask u r basis to restrict the authorization for u r user ID and test it in Sandbox.

Hope it will work...

Regards

Praveen

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Smart...... Buddy when you have the authorization, system allows to do the activity and if you immediately check in SU53 system will give the message that "The last authorization check was successful". That's all. It does not tell you that what was the object etc.

Only when you don't have the authorization, then only system gives you the message and in SU53 gives you the details like missing Object etc.

Regards,

Vikas Chhabra