cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message while loging in to SAP Easy Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When I log in to SAP Easy Document, system is giving below mentioed message - " No Document is asssigned to this item II No file is assigned to this item".

Can any one tell me what is this message is all about & what should be done to remove this.

Thanks,

Damodar Pai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

start eDMS with ABAP debug mode on (click on SAP logo on eDMS logon screen and these check the option start abap debugger), then logon and in SAP system, put breakpoint in BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETDETAIL2 and BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETLIST2..i think one of the BAPI should reutrn this message..then you can further analyze these BAPI in backend system itself.

This message does not appear from easydms..its coming from backend only

rgds

anubhav

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Damodar,

could you please tell us which EasyDMS version you are using currently. Does the logon error happens for all users and are you logged on when you confirm the error message?

Can you check also in the backend if there is a document info record with the document number EDIPUBLICROOTFOLDER.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI Christopher,

I am using 6.0.0.0: SP14 (Non-Unicode) verion of SAP easy DMS. The error logon on happning only for me.Error is coming when I logon to SAP Easy DMS.

There is no meta data for EDIPUBLICROOTFOLDER.But there is Doc Number, Type, Part & version.

Regards

Damodar Pai