cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save claim from portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Our env is EP 6.0 SP 18(AIX 5.3 ,ORACLE 9i) .

When a user tries to save his claim after his work completed by accessing the iveiw, he gets a prompt of "Adobe Reader"

and nothing is proceeding further .But he can view the content and the problem comes only when tries to save his claim.

Where as the same activity is successful when he tries directly from his Backend system .

This particular problem is for only one user and the rest employees can perform the activity with out any problems.

Can any one suggest me to fix the issue .

Best Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check the role assignment on the backend system and the portal are haveing proper rights as the other user who are able to save the form.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for replying.

I have checked with user , and now he tells the problem is with every one..

Can you kindly guide me the steps to be checked to fix this problem .

Best Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please apply latest support pack through JSPM, it will resolve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Is the problem relating to support pack of existing (EP 6.0 SP18) ?

Does it mentioned any ware ,that this should be done ....as this is required for me to get approval for applying the latest patch.

Best Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,first of all please tell me thet was this proble there from first.I find you explained in the earlier Blog.

Check if Re[ports are configured to wiew in portal for the backnd System.

thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for replying.

1>The problem is not from the configuration time, it has occurred in the later time.And this is working fine in QA system with out any problem .

2>Yes .the reports are configured and can be accessible from portal .The problem comes only when the user tries to save his claim not at the times of viewing the same

Best Regards

Rakesh

Answers (0)