cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order stock 12138 000010 does not exist- issue while PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

While im doing PGI in delevery gives this msg'Sales order stock 12138 000010 does not exist'.I checked stock stock is avlbl.

please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards

anush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There can be two reasons for this error

Your sales order number is 12138 while creating this order (12138) your item category is marked with special stock indicator as E and after this order is created you have not reserved stocks in your plant aganinst this order

This reservation can be done in MB1B movement type 412 E or MB1C movement type 561 E

Suppose if it is reserved you can see in MMBE stocks reserved for order no 12138

Check that

Otherwise Reservation you may have done properly with correct movement types with special stock indicator E

But while creating the order your item category maynot have been marked with special stock indicator E

In this case even though the system has stocks reserved for that order and that order when comes for PGI system doesnot sense

In either case you have to completely redo the process

Mostly as per my guess it will be case 1

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks a lot for u solution my issue solved, i found spl stock indicator E in item category.

Regards

Anush

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

In Tcode MD04, key in material and plant. In the next screen, check whether in MRP element data, u can see your sales order or not.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Generally when Availability check is active system should not copy the Material which are not available. I can think this may be because of following reason

1.. Check your configuration of the Item Category using 0VLP. There is stock determination rule fields,

2. check in copy control VTLA for the item category whether you have maintained the following:-

Order requirements-->101

Item data-->101

Update document flow-->X

Pos./neg.quantity-->+

And if these seems ok, Then you have to check the routines in the copy controls.

Rgds

Rheya

Edited by: Rheya on Aug 13, 2009 7:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First please check in MMBE, whether the stock has been assigned or not for that item in Sales Order (i.e.item no. 10 - Order No. 12138 in your case).

If the stock is assigned then in MMBE, you will be watching a Tab of SALE ORDER STOCK.

Regards,

Vishal