cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check condition in J1IIN Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am creating Excise Invoice through J1IIN transaction against a Billing Document. Sometimes user unknowingly change the Posting Date in J1IIN. So I want that Posting Date in J1IIN must be equal to the Billing Date of Reference Billing Document.

So please tell if something is possible at Customization Level or not. If it is not possible then tell can it be done with ABAP (Some Userexit or like that) or not.

Please reply asap.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the User Exit MJ1IINF01 & MJ1IINF01.Here you can a help from ABAPer.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Can you please confirm whether I need to write this Check condition in FM 'J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE'?

As it is most important transaction, so I need to take great care in this matter.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to add the Logic in the FM & User Exit and run some test cases before go for the final confirmation.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Please tell me one more thing, as I am Changing any Standard FM for the first time. In FM I am unable to write anything although I am in the Change Mode. But still I am not able to write anything in it.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

For any amendment in FM ,take some help from ABAPer as regarding this matter , I am no the right person to suggest you.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you Ankur and Rheya. The problem has been solved.

Regards,

Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We cant do it through Customisation. we have to done it through z application aonly with User Exit MJ1IINF01 & MJ1IINF01.

Rgds

Rheya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rheya.

Can you please confirm whether I need to write this Check condition in FM 'J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE'?

As it is most important transaction, so I need to take great care in this matter.

Regards,

Vishal