cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scheduling agreement (make to order) and there was stock produced for it. Then we create SO with reference to the scheduling agreement. When a SO was created with a requested delivery date as 08/18/2009, it confirmed the date as 08/19/2009 and when teh ATP was re-run, it was confimred for 08/18/2009. Could someone please let me know why ATP gave date as 08/19/2009, inspite of having special stock reserved for this order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Material master MRP2 view; you have scheduling - Inhouse production days, Planned dlv days and GR processing days,

If you maintain these fields and it totals to total no. of days as ( 19.8.09 in ur case). If you delivered the stock in advance againt the planned dlv days also if your production finished in advance against ur plan, then probably after doing MRP run, This could have happen after reschedule according ur Entries ( Adv Dlv and Prd).

Please check this entries and revert back

Rgds

Rheya

Edited by: Rheya on Aug 13, 2009 7:22 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, can you please let me know as to why sale order was created when there is already a scheduling agreement.

As you would be aware the standard process is that Scheduling Agreement --> Delivery --> Billing --> Excise Invoice and there is no need to create a sale order. Alternatively, if you want to create sale order, then scheduling agreement is not necessary.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use Master Scheduling Agreeement instead of scheduling agreement and all make to orders are handled this way and once the stock is ready. We create call-off orders (SO).